Quick Composing Thematic Tourneys | start page
Submit original to quick composing tourney
Quick Composing Tourneys for 2020
|No||Tourney name||Section||Closing date||Award||Winner||Judge|
|240||Pata morgana||=N, ser-=N, h=N.5,
|239||Promotion and tempo||h#3.5-n||16-03-2020||Ivan Antipin|
|238||Full-length reflex defense||r#3-n||19-03-2020||Miodrag Mladenović|
|237||Black and White: Come-and-go-and-guard||h#2||27-02-2020||Menachem Witztum &
|236||Domino Effect||h#2||30-12-2019||Vitaly Medintsev|
|235||As in 50-move rule...||#5-n
L. M. Martin
|234||An indefatigable sacrificing||h#2-3
|232||...and now it's time for half-neutrals!||#2 (fairy)||24-10-2019||15-02-2020||9/36||P. Petkov||#2||Vlaicu Crişan,
Julia Vysotska &
|229||Pinned but unbroken II (selfmate edition)||s#2-4||22-08-2019||19-01-2020||12/17||M. Mladenović||s#3||Michel Caillaud|
- The numbers of active TT are highlighted with red background; the numbers of failed TT - with yellow one.
- The date format in the table: day-month-year (DD-MM-YYYY).
- The closing date column contains hyperlink to the announcement of appropriate TT.
- Column marked with the icon shows the ratio of authors/works in appropriate TT.
- Column marked with the icon contains hyperlinks to the winner compositions of appropriate TT; a composition appears in a new window when you click on the link.
- ТТ - quick composing thematic tourney.
- active ТТ - closing date is not expired, one may submit original(s) to the tourney.
- closed ТТ - closing date is expired; waiting for award...
- completed ТТ - final award of the TT is published; all claims were considered.
- failed ТТ - no award, no winner.
- X-judge - a judge whose name is unknown to the TT participants prior to publication of the TT award.
- TT winners will offer the theme for the next TT reporting its formulation to TT Director and have the right to be the judge of the next TT.
Each participant in a TT is encouraged to ponder on a theme he would like to propose for the next TT in case he wins the current tourney.