Quick Composing Thematic Tourneys | start page
Submit original to quick composing tourney
Quick Composing Tourneys for 2020
|No||Tourney name||Section||Closing date||Award||Winner||Judge|
|245||Masked valve||#3||30-09-2020||Ivo Tominic|
|244||Monochrome sacrifices||hs#3-7||31-08-2020||Aleksey Oganesjan|
|243||Greek pickabish-Novotny||#2||20-07-2020||13-08-2020||9/11||A. Vasilenko & M. Kovačević||#2||Igor Agapov|
|242||Monochrome tempo play||h#3.5-N (miniatures)
h#3.5-N (common section)
|Fadil Abdurahmanović &
|241||Selfmate Rukhlis||s#2-3||02-05-2020||24-09-2020||12/16||Jozef Havran|
|240||Pata morgana||=N, ser-=N, h=N.5,
|07-05-2020||30-07-2020||33/154||I. Tominić||hs=3.5||Aleksey Oganesjan|
|239||Promotion and tempo||h#3.5-4
A. & V. Semenenko
|238||Full-length reflex defense||r#3-n||19-03-2020||13-05-2020||3/3||M. Tribowski||r#4||Miodrag Mladenović|
|237||Black and White: Come-and-go-and-guard||h#2||27-02-2020||02-06-2020||13/51||R. Vieira||h#2||Menachem Witztum &
|236||Domino Effect||h#2||30-12-2019||19-04-2020||26/78||F. Abdurahmanovic &
- The numbers of active TT are highlighted with red background; the numbers of failed TT - with yellow one.
- The date format in the table: day-month-year (DD-MM-YYYY).
- The closing date column contains hyperlink to the announcement of appropriate TT.
- Column marked with the icon shows the ratio of authors/works in appropriate TT.
- Column marked with the icon contains hyperlinks to the winner compositions of appropriate TT; a composition appears in a new window when you click on the link.
- ТТ - quick composing thematic tourney.
- active ТТ - closing date is not expired, one may submit original(s) to the tourney.
- closed ТТ - closing date is expired; waiting for award...
- completed ТТ - final award of the TT is published; all claims were considered.
- failed ТТ - no award, no winner.
- X-judge - a judge whose name is unknown to the TT participants prior to publication of the TT award.
- TT winners will offer the theme for the next TT reporting its formulation to TT Director and have the right to be the judge of the next TT.
Each participant in a TT is encouraged to ponder on a theme he would like to propose for the next TT in case he wins the current tourney.