Quick Composing Thematic Tourneys | start page
Quick Composing Tourneys in 2022
|No||Tourney name||Section||Closing date||Award||∑||Winner||#||Judge|
|276||All on Black!||h#2-n||30-12-2022||27-02-2023||14/27||I. Lind||h#2
|275||Bicolor interferences on the same square||h#2||24-11-2022||08-01-2023||10/20||G. Tar||h#2
|274||Paradox, foresight, choice||h#2-6||27-10-2022||18-03-2023||13/30||J. Csák||h#2
|273||Four corners – penalty!||#3-N, h#3-N,
|272||One finger in three pies||#2-N||11-08-2022||15-09-2022||7/9||I. Agapov||#2
|271||Hofmann theme and tries||s#2-N||16-06-2022||cancelled||0/0||-||-||Valery Kirillov|
|270||Upside-down switchbacks||ser-h#6-n||09-06-2022||25-07-2022||18/28||O. Comay,
|268||Pawn batteries||s#2-5||31-03-2022||08-04-2022||6/9||F. Richter||s#2
|267||April Fool’s Check||#2-3||10-03-2022||01-04-2022||32/64||D. Stojnić||
|266||The Cherished Outcast||PG, SPG||28-02-2022||25-02-2023||20/52||J. Lois & R. Osorio||PG 16.5
|265||Pin me||h#2||06-02-2022||29-07-2022||17/42||J. Csák||h#2
Emanuel Navon &
|264||The Queen plus two||#3-4||13-01-2022||08-02-2022||27/183||N. Kravtsov||
|Steven B. Dowd|
Explanatory notes to the TT table
- The numbers of active TT are highlighted with red background; the numbers of failed TT - with yellow one.
- The date format in the table: day-month-year (DD-MM-YYYY).
- The closing date column contains hyperlink to the announcement of appropriate TT.
- Column '∑' shows the ratio of authors/works in appropriate TT.
- Column '#' contains hyperlinks to the winner compositions of appropriate TT; a composition appears in a new window when you click on the link.
Terms and Abbreviations
- ТТ - quick composing thematic tourney.
- active ТТ - closing date is not expired, one may submit original(s) to the tourney.
- closed ТТ - closing date is expired; waiting for award...
- completed ТТ - final award of the TT is published; all claims were considered.
- failed ТТ - no award, no winner.
- X-judge - a judge whose name is unknown to the TT participants prior to publication of the TT award.
Conditions of participation in TT
TT winners will offer the theme for the next TT reporting its formulation to TT Director and have the right to be the judge of the next TT.
Each participant in a TT is encouraged to ponder on a theme he would like to propose for the next TT in case he wins the current tourney.