Quick Composing Thematic Tourneys | start page
Submit original to quick composing tourney
Quick Composing Tourneys for 2021
|No||Tourney name||Section||Closing date||Award||Winner||Judge|
|260||Svítek theme||#2||19-08-2021||Miroslav Svítek|
|259||Vaccination against virus||#4-N||22-07-2021||Grigory Popov|
|258||Battery games||hs#3-5||15-07-2021||Velko Alexandrov|
|257||Geometry and algebra||#2||20-06-2021||01-07-2021||6/8||M. Svítek||#2||Karol Mlynka &
|256||Twin as reincarnation of move||h#2-N||11-07-2021||Boris Shorokhov|
|255||In the footsteps of Black King||h#2-N||29-04-2021||14-07-2021||42/218||Ivan Antipin|
|254||Change of defensive motive or weakening effect||#2||08-04-2021||23-04-2021||9/16||K. Mlynka & I. Jarolín||#2||Miroslav Svítek|
|253||Successive AUW||#3-N||22-04-2021||18-05-2021||3/6||G. Popov||#12||Aleksey Oganesjan|
|252||Many pieces – one square||s#3||25-02-2021||26-03-2021||3/6||V. Volchek||s#3||Ivo Tominic|
|250||Change of weakening motive and mate||#2||28-01-2021||10-02-2021||8/20||M. Svítek||#2||C. G. S. Narayanan|
|249||Pawns that don’t want to promote||h#2-n||31-12-2020||23-01-2021||39/76||V. Paliulionis||h#5||formula|
|248||If you can’t win, copy them||#2||20-12-2020||22-03-2021||16/34||P. Murashev||#2||Ilija Serafimović|
- The numbers of active TT are highlighted with red background; the numbers of failed TT - with yellow one.
- The date format in the table: day-month-year (DD-MM-YYYY).
- The closing date column contains hyperlink to the announcement of appropriate TT.
- Column marked with the icon shows the ratio of authors/works in appropriate TT.
- Column marked with the icon contains hyperlinks to the winner compositions of appropriate TT; a composition appears in a new window when you click on the link.
- ТТ - quick composing thematic tourney.
- active ТТ - closing date is not expired, one may submit original(s) to the tourney.
- closed ТТ - closing date is expired; waiting for award...
- completed ТТ - final award of the TT is published; all claims were considered.
- failed ТТ - no award, no winner.
- X-judge - a judge whose name is unknown to the TT participants prior to publication of the TT award.
- TT winners will offer the theme for the next TT reporting its formulation to TT Director and have the right to be the judge of the next TT.
Each participant in a TT is encouraged to ponder on a theme he would like to propose for the next TT in case he wins the current tourney.