Quick Composing Thematic Tourneys | start page
Submit original to quick composing tourney
Quick Composing Tourneys for 2021
|No||Tourney name||Section||Closing date||Award||Winner||Judge|
|251||Chumakov 3+||h#3-N||14-02-2021||Yuri Bilokin|
|250||Change of weakening motive and mate||#2||28-01-2021||C. G. S. Narayanan|
|249||Pawns that don’t want to promote||h#2-n||31-12-2020||23-01-2021||39/76||formula|
|248||If you can’t win, copy them||#2||20-12-2020||Ilija Serafimović|
- The numbers of active TT are highlighted with red background; the numbers of failed TT - with yellow one.
- The date format in the table: day-month-year (DD-MM-YYYY).
- The closing date column contains hyperlink to the announcement of appropriate TT.
- Column marked with the icon shows the ratio of authors/works in appropriate TT.
- Column marked with the icon contains hyperlinks to the winner compositions of appropriate TT; a composition appears in a new window when you click on the link.
- ТТ - quick composing thematic tourney.
- active ТТ - closing date is not expired, one may submit original(s) to the tourney.
- closed ТТ - closing date is expired; waiting for award...
- completed ТТ - final award of the TT is published; all claims were considered.
- failed ТТ - no award, no winner.
- X-judge - a judge whose name is unknown to the TT participants prior to publication of the TT award.
- TT winners will offer the theme for the next TT reporting its formulation to TT Director and have the right to be the judge of the next TT.
Each participant in a TT is encouraged to ponder on a theme he would like to propose for the next TT in case he wins the current tourney.